Transcript of University Credits

A transcript of university credits is an official copy of a student’s permanent record, bearing the University seal and the signature of the Registrar. Copies of students’ transcripts are available upon written request to the Registrar’s Office.

Requests should include the students’ name at time of attendance, social security number, or student identification number, and complete address of where the transcript is to be sent. Requests can be sent to:

Office of the Registrar

UMHB Box 8425

900 College Street

Belton, TX 76513

Transcripts will not be released if the student owes money to the University. This includes, but is not limited to, money owed to the library, bookstore, health center, business office, or any other department or agency considered a part of the University.